First Philippine Industrial Park
Sto Tomas, Batangas
Merely 60 km or 1 1/2 hours away from Manila, our hotel in Batangas enjoys an address in the municipality of Sto. Tomas. It sits right inside the First Philippine Industrial Park (FPIP), a 350-hectare, modern, master-planned estate designed to meet the demands of global companies.As part of a world-class hospitality brand, our accommodation does not only offer encompassing comforts with competitive Santo Tomas, Batangas hotel rates, but also an address close to everyplace you’d want to visit during your vacation.
- General Miguel Malvar Monument – a landmark dedicated to one of the most prominent leaders of the Philippine Revolution
- Santo Tomas Catholic Church, Shrine of Padre Pio
- Ayala Greenfield Golf and Leisure Club, Mount Malarayat Golf and Country Club, Summit Point Golf and Country Club
- Shopping destinations – SM Calamba, Waltermart Makiling, Lifestyle Strip (Starbucks, Yellowcab)
- Regional attractions located close to our Batangas inn – Taal Volcano and Lake
To reach our address, take the South Luzon Expressway and exit to Batangas City. After about 5 km, turn right at FPIP. You will then find our hotel in Batangas on the right side upon entering the gate.